Colelitiasis y colecistitis
58. Swisher SG, Schmit PJ, Hunt KK, et al. Biliary disease during pregnancy. Am J Surg 1994; 168:576.
59. Sungler P, Heinerman PM, Steiner H, et al. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and interventional endoscopy for gallstone complications during pregnancy. Surg Endosc 2000; 14:267.
60. Guidelines for Laparoscopic Surgery During Pregnancy. Los Angeles, CA: Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons. http://www.sages.org/publications/guidelines/guidelines-for-diagnosis-tr... (Accessed on July 03, 2014).
61. Corneille MG, Gallup TM, Bening T, et al. The use of laparoscopic surgery in pregnancy: evaluation of safety and efficacy. Am J Surg 2010; 200:363.
62. Curet MJ. Special problems in laparoscopic surgery. Previous abdominal surgery, obesity, and pregnancy. Surg Clin North Am 2000; 80:1093.
63. Friedman GD. Natural history of asymptomatic and symptomatic gallstones. Am J Surg 1993; 165:399.
64. Barie PS, Fischer E. Acute acalculous cholecystitis. J Am Coll Surg 1995; 180:232.
65. Ziessman HA. Cholecystokinin cholescintigraphy: clinical indications and proper methodology. Radiol Clin North Am 2001; 39:997.
66. Kalloo AN, Kantsevoy SV. Gallstones and biliary disease. Prim Care 2001; 28:591.
67. Ahmed A, Cheung RC, Keeffe EB. Management of gallstones and their complications. Am Fam Physician 2000; 61:1673.
68. Singer AJ, McCracken G, Henry MC, et al. Correlation among clinical, laboratory, and hepatobiliary scanning findings in patients with suspected acute cholecystitis. Ann Emerg Med 1996; 28:267.
69. Trowbridge RL, Rutkowski NK, Shojania KG. Does this patient have acute cholecystitis? JAMA 2003; 289:80.
70. Ralls PW, Colletti PM, Lapin SA, et al. Real-time sonography in suspected acute cholecystitis. Prospective evaluation of primary and secondary signs. Radiology 1985; 155:767.
71. Cooperberg PL, Burhenne HJ. Real-time ultrasonography. Diagnostic technique of choice in calculous gallbladder disease. N Engl J Med 1980; 302:1277.
72. Shea JA, Berlin JA, Escarce JJ, et al. Revised estimates of diagnostic test sensitivity and specificity in suspected biliary tract disease. Arch Intern Med 1994; 154:2573.
73. Kalimi R, Gecelter GR, Caplin D, et al. Diagnosis of acute cholecystitis: sensitivity of sonography, cholescintigraphy, and combined sonography-cholescintigraphy. J Am Coll Surg 2001; 193:609.
74. Kiewiet JJ, Leeuwenburgh MM, Bipat S, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis of diagnostic performance of imaging in acute cholecystitis. Radiology 2012; 264:708.
75. Park MS, Yu JS, Kim YH, et al. Acute cholecystitis: comparison of MR cholangiography and US. Radiology 1998; 209
76. Paulson EK. Acute cholecystitis: CT findings. Semin Ultrasound CT MR 2000; 21:56.
77. Fidler J, Paulson EK, Layfield L. CT evaluation of acute cholecystitis: findings and usefulness in diagnosis. AJR Am J Roentgenol 1996; 166:1085.